dinosaurs r cutez dinosaurs r cutez

so cute bruh...

Zyzyx - Be Yourself Zyzyx - Be Yourself

Very well done.
I really like the beginning, how it hits with the arp and then goes into the song.
The beat is so catchy, I love the synths you use.
The bass line is really well placed, and the piano after the first section is really good.

Speaking of the piano, where did you get that? If I remember correctly, you use Logic Pro, as do I, but the Steinway piano is too hard-hitting for my taste. Is there a specific plugin you use to make it sound more smooth and mellow? I was just wondering.

The tuning on the vocals is a little too prominent for me; I'd work on making it sound more natural, because the vocals sound very robotic.
The drums in the drop are crazy awesome; I love how fast they are, good job on that.

5/5

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Thank you so much man :D I actually use the Yamaha piano in logic and I fiddle with the velocity a little bit to make it sound more human and I add a lot of reverb. Sometimes I'll actually play my keyboard.

As for the vocals, I know they sound robotic, I layered it with a vocoder and used a lot of autotune on purpose. I kinda liked the robotic sound. I thought it fit with the track, idk. Next time I'll try to be better at singing and use less vocoder/autotune!

Thanks again for the review mate :D
~Z

Gravity Gravity

This is a pretty good track!
The first thing I noticed was how well the pad in the background sets the mood.
The vocals, however, sound a little dry. I'd recommend some heavy reverb, or a modulated voice in the background, or both, or something to that end.
In the buildup, the vocals get a little off beat, so I'd watch out for that.
The drop is really good.
I like how it sounds overall; your music has gotten better recently.
4.5/5

TheMajician responds:

Thanks! Ill take the reverb thing to the next track for sure. Always workin on improvin

Empress of The Gold Sun Empress of The Gold Sun

I love how metallic the beginning sounds, and then that guitar just totally draws me in to the song.
Maybe make that bass in the background a little softer, and it kinda overpowers the guitar.
The sections of this song flow well together, and I love how natural it all feels.
The drop is really good; I love how it centers mainly on bass, with the guitar and pluck in the background. The beat really brings it all together as well.
The mastering is excellent, well done on that.
This really is an enchanting track, and I'm actually listening on repeat at the moment because it's so good.
Beautiful sound, my friend. Beautiful sound.
5/5

TheMajician responds:

Thanks bro! Really appreciate all the kind words